This type of payment is one of the most preferable as it is considered to be a "guaranteed" reservation. Even in case of any delay, there should not be any problems, as a room is ready for the whole first day from the arrival date.
Payment by credit card is carried out through JSC “ALFA-BANK”
If you are using VISA or MasterCard credit cards make a reservation with one of them.
Payments are handled by the processing center of ALFA-BANK-RBS. This way of processing is very practical and absolutely reliable. Modern standards and technologies are used to transfer the data. They provide maximum safety for online payments information.
The payment system RBS is certified by Europay and Visa. All system operations comply with the rules of international payment systems the Russian Federation legislation.
Enter your Bank card on a secure payment page of JSC "ALFA-BANK".
On the page to enter the Bank card data you will need to enter the card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data are printed on the map itself.
The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Then you will be redirected to the page of your Bank to enter the 3D Secure code that will come to you in SMS. If the 3D Secure code did not come to you, you should contact the Bank that issued you the card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- your Bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, as you can find out by contacting your Bank;
- insufficient funds to pay by credit card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on the Bank card by contacting the Bank that issued your Bank card;
- your Bank card data entered incorrectly;
- your Bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid). More information about the validity of the card You can find out by contacting the Bank that issued your Bank card;
For payment by credit card and other issues related to the work of the site, You can contact by phone: + 7 925 525-86-30
The personal information you provide (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web-server.
Please note that cash refunds are not permitted for Bank card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the Rules of international payment systems.
The refund is available only if the cancellation was made more than 2 days before the arrival date (unless otherwise specified in the special offer).
In other cases, the hostel reserves the right to withhold a part of the paid amount, equal to the cost of one day in selected room/bed.
- if notice of early check-out was made more than 2 days before the departure date, the amount paid for accommodation after this date and additional services will be refunded in full.
- upon notification later than 2 days before the date of early departure, the hostel will recalculate the amount of payment for the actual time spent by the guest in the hostel without taking into account the previously received discounts. In addition, the guest is charged a fine in the amount of 100% of the cost of the 1 night stay in room/dorm;
- in case of expulsion from the hotel for gross violations of the accommodation rules, the guest is charged a fine in the amount of 100% payment, as well as the amount for compensation of hostel losses from damage to property and for moral damage.
To return the funds to the Bank card, you must fill the "Application for refund", which is sent by the Hostel on request to the e-mail address, and send it along with a copy of the passport to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund will be made to the Bank card within 21 (twenty one) business day from the date of receipt of the "Application for refund" Hostel.
To return the funds for operations conducted with errors, it is necessary to apply in writing and attach a copy of the passport and checks/receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This application must be sent to: email@example.com